Parfaire Aesthetic Clinic are proud to announce we are now selling Oxygenetix Breathable Foundation so why not come into clinic for your free colour match…
Oxygenetix Breathable foundation launched in the Uk medical industry very recently. The foundation contains an oxygen-enriched formula called CERAVITAE that aims to speed up the body’s cell production of collagen and elastin, which provides a quicker healing process for patients post-surgery and skin treatments such aslaser hair removal, dermaroller, skin peels and skin resurfacers while also concealing any evidence of treatment.
Once a patient has completely recovered after treatments continued use will help protect and improve skin tone and a number of skin concerns. It uses a natural soothing and healing Aloe Gel Base instead of water and contains no heavy oils or alcohols meaning it won’t aggravate sensitive skin. Oxygenetix Foundation also contains CERAVITAE a pro oxygen complex which introduces oxygen into the skin, speeding up cell production of collagen and elastin which helps reduce wrinkles and fine lines, heal and repair skin from skin conditions such as acne and acne scaring and rosacea.
The Benefits of Oxygenetix Foundation doesn’t end there, its light breathable formula gives beautiful, natural, complete coverage and can camouflage and conceal age spots, liver spots, vitaligo and melasma. It is allergy, bacteria and sensitivity and non-comedogenic tested; Contains physical UVA/UVB sunscreen to immediately protect skin without the irritation caused by non-breatable chemical sunscreen that are so often used. It gives 24 hour hydration with natural moisturisers and is transfer and water resistant so won’t come off on clothing and stays on in water.
In Brief why chose oxygenating foundation?
– Speeds up cell production of collagen and elastin therefore reducing recovery time after treatment and reduce wrinkles, fine lines and breakouts
– The only Foundation that allows vital oxygen into the skin
– Contains soothing and healing aloe vera instead of water making it perfect for sensitive or wounded skin
– Fantastic foundation coverage that is still light and breathable
– Broad Spectrum Physical UVA/UVB Sunscreen SPF 25
– Transfer and water resistant
– 24 hour hydration with natural moisturisers
NOW AVAILABLE AT PARFAIRE AESTHETIC CLINIC